Wednesday, December 1, 2010

They call me "Aunt Cara"...

I don't have any children of my own so I get to spoil my niece and my three nephews. Gracie Jayde age 4, Enzo William 18 mos, Jacob Larry 9 mos, and Gabriel Elliot 4 mos.  Being an aunt is something that I love! I can spoil them and then send them home...payback to their parents!  I love to shop for them, but as they began to come along a lot more frequently I had to scale back my shopping. Luckily, the three boys can now share among themselves and pass the clothes on to the next cousin. When everyone gets together at the house now it can be a little chaotic. The living room becomes an obstacle course amid the bouncy seats, play pens and toy boxes...but thats OK. I am thankful I have these children in my life and for now I am content to simply be "Aunt Cara".









1 comment:

Amy B. said...

I love this post!!! I haven't been reading blogs the last couple of weeks b/c it's been so busy around here so I am trying to catch up tonight. So sweet and you are such a wonderful aunt!