Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jewelry/Purse Organizer

I was always looking for an organized way to keep my jewelry and purses and I finally found one. I bought 2 inexpensive, wooden expandable racks (can be purchased at Walmart or Lowe's, Home Depot etc.) I spray painted them black to match the rest of my bedroom furniture and hung them on an empty wall. The racks already come with brackets on the back so they can be easily hung on the wall.  You can expand them to what ever size you want. No more searching through a jewelry box to find a neckalce or bracelet and no more searching through your closet to find a purse! The whole project cost me less than $5.00!

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

So glad you didn't let me sell mine at the yard sale for 25 cents! I've got mine painted but haven't hung it up yet. You've inspired me to get it done!! Looks great!